Herodotus Herodotus is offline

Default Advice on refridgeration unit please

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 04:31:07 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 12:19:59 +0700, Bruce in Bangkok
wrote:

Because the Administration had an agenda that didn't have anything to do
with reality.

I agree but WHAT was the agenda?

It was well laid out ad infinitum in the U.S. news media - who were
willing, unquestioning and ass-kissing promulgators - by GWB and his
neocon spokesmen for a year leading up to the invasion of Iraq.
They repeatedly espoused the following beliefs, which can be viewed as
their "agenda."
1. Saddam Hussein had WMD (emphasis on nukes.)
2. Saddam was at the very least in collusion with Al Qeada - or
however you wish to spell Bin Laden's operation, and might supply them
with WMD.
4. Saddam was a bad guy anyway, so that's a bonus.
3. The Great U.S.A, in the name of humanity would engage in a
one-month war in Iraq, kill the "bad guys," thereby "protecting
America," be greeted by the grateful formerly subjugated citizens
carrying flowers of appreciation, install the first Democracy in
Arabia, which would then move its angelic wings over the blazing sands
of the Mideast, stirring the zephyrs of.......
4. Peace in our time.
5. BTW, it wouldn't cost a cent. Iraqi oil would pay for it.
Will you please contain yourself? It's not *that* funny.
Ironically, because it gives some credence to the far-ranging musings
of Larry's "suspicious mind," these ideas were most vociferously
promulgated here on the various news talk shows by the Jewish neocons
Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz, and Frank Gaffney. Another neocon Jew,
David Frum, wrote GWB's axis of evil speech, and yet two others,
editorialists Bill Kristol and Charles Krauthammer. led the charge
from the fifth estate.
To top it off, Wolfowitz, when he and the others had been thoroughly
discredited by events in Iraq, was nominated by GWB to head The
World Bank! His ethics were tested there. He flunked yet again.
But it does bring the "New World Order" into play.
Personally, I don't much believe in conspiracies. There are so many
Jews in prominent positions running around here it would make your
head spin trying to link them up.
Besides, most Jews are probably commies.
No, it was just a bunch of stupid men overestimating their own
intelligence and perceptions. An arrogant and stupid lot.
9/11 set them in motion, and it was Bin Laden who gave GWB the
opportunity to free these fools from their restraints.
I do believe these guys brainwashed GWB, as his mind isn't very
robust. He's already forgotten his promise to get Bin Laden.
I think I have seen Perle and Gaffney once each on TV since it became
evident what fools they are. They never appeared again as far as I
know, probably because the networks received thousands of complaints
at seeing them show up to assault the senses once again.
In any case that's my view of the "agenda," a trifle expanded.
You can thank your lucky stars you aren't exposed to American cable
TV, and had to ask!

--Vic

Very well put Vic.