Herodotus Herodotus is offline

Default What did you do today?

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 09:38:30 +0200, Claus Frørup
230$..... Is that for an open anchorage or is it in a Marina?
I bought a berth for AUD $ 1700 and pay AUD$ 825 per annum at the
local marina. That includes a berth for the summer, storage in the
yard for the winter, and use of the crane when lifting or launching
the boat. Fresh water and electricity for charging batteries and the
use of powertools are free.

That is for a swing mooring in a sheltered bay. It does not include
any crane or travel lift usage. Also, we do not normally take out
boats out of the water for winter storage as we can sail in the
Antipodes in the winter as well as the summer. The water does not
freeze.

Interesting web site Claus,
Thank God you had an English translation. I imagine that I would enjoy
a ride on one of your Danish buses.

cheers
Peter