Bruce in Bangkok[_7_] Bruce in Bangkok[_7_] is offline

Default Advice on refridgeration unit please

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 07:34:45 +1000, Herodotus
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 16:04:51 +0700, Bruce in Bangkok
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 15:44:25 +1000, Herodotus
wrote:

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 21:55:09 +0000, Larry wrote:

" wrote in news:b2f93b8e-4554-434c-
:

What's the down side?

Oil company profits.....for my president's family.

Careful Larry,

That sounds completely un-American to me.

Be very careful lest you end up in Cuba - ouside of Constitutional
protection.

But I hear it is real cheap and a lot of girls. A spanish speaking
Thailand?

Bruce-in-Bangkok

Perhaps but the part of Cuba I was referring to has barbed wire,
waterboarding and US troops. It's just that I can't spell it. I
suppose they may have semi-naked Cuban women parading outside the
wire. Like waterboarding, it may not be considered torture.

I am following the battery/fridge thread with avidity.

Looking forward to the warmth in a few days. It is damned cold here.
The Pope flies home today so the masses of Catholic pilgrims will be
gone soon and Sydney will be back to normal. No more singing euphoric
youngsters and flags in your face walking two abreast in long lines
down the footpath (sidewalk to the barbarians) and blocking it in
groups at times forcing a detour onto the roadway. We will revert to
the sullen, untrusting and hardened "I'll get you before you get me"
and "I paid for this seat on the bus/train/ferry and I'm not going to
stand up for anyone regardless of age and infirmity" citizenry once
more.

cheers
Peter

Ah, you were talking about the U.S. military base. I knew people who
were stationed there years ago and they liked it very much. Probably
wouldn't like it so well today.

citizens: I know a few Australians from either the N. Territories
or W.A. who were raised in the outback. The nicest, helpful, friendly
folk you ever want to meet. and then there are the ones from sidney
and the other "civilized" places....

Bruce-in-Bangkok