Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Advice on refridgeration unit please

"Herodotus" wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 16:42:36 +0700, Bruce in Bangkok
wrote:

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 23:19:52 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
Bruce in Bangkok wrote in
:

Since here in Thailand, and probably all over the third world, they
are happily using R-12, and dumping it to atmosphere it probably goes
to prove that the Americans were responsible.

Not to mention the extensive air pollution controls on all those
thousands
of 2-stroke little trucks running old motor oil at 15:1 premix....

It's those damned Americans....every time. They love to be blamed.

So, we should just go for it? Just because someone else is doing
something
wrong does not give us license to do something wrong.

Then what are you doing in Iraq?

Sorry the temptation overcame me.

Bruce-in-Bangkok

Bruce,

I would have liked to have said that but was mortally afraid of a
tirade of accusations of anti-Americanism and "You hate us don't you"
and "You are jealous and angry that you can't live here" - so I
refrained from commenting.

Peter

Why are you afraid? You don't have to be unless you disagree with the Bush
Administration. And, only about 70% here in the US have to be afraid.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com