Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default What did you do today?

"Bob" wrote

What the **** did you do today?

Sat around moaning and holding my head in my hands from the third emergency
root canal I had Friday. Went from feeling fine to having a lump under my
jaw the size of a walnut in two days. Dentist thinks a few more teeth will
go in short order. Dental hygine is great but I'm proving that clenching
teeth was a poor coping mechanizm for marraige. All the gritting during my
herniated disk episode last winter probably put several of them over the
edge. The upside is that I'm greatly minimizing the probability of this
happening on a long cruise. Since these can be life treatening events that
could require medical evacuation, the 2-3 grand for each one is probably
money well spent in the long run. Bob may have had an infinitely pleasanter
day but I'm getting my mouth more reliable for long periods away from
civilization. I'm starting to understand why one circumnavigator had all
his teeth pulled before his trip. Anyone remember who that was?

--
Roger Long