[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default Advice on refridgeration unit please

On Jul 19, 5:04*pm, Bruce in Bangkok
Not to disparage anyone but have a look at the battery manufacturer's
specs and see whether they recommend that high a charging rate. I
suspect you'll see something like 10 - 15% of rated capacity.

Nope. My battery manufactuer recommends charging with a voltage
regulated charger at 14.2-14.4 volts.* That's what I do. And as I
say, many other boats are doing this, too. It has worked well for me
for years and AFIK it works well for other folks also.

Not to disparage anyone, but where are you getting your information?
You sound very sure of yourself. However, what you are saying doesn't
fit with my experience or with the advice I have taken from a pro. Do
you have any sources or experience you can point to?

-- Tom.

*http://www.lifelinebatteries.com/mch...procedures.php