[email protected] sailinstuff@yahoo.com is offline

Default Advice on refridgeration unit please

On Jul 18, 9:34*pm, Larry wrote:
Ryk wrote :

You would be much better off filling the freezer with a phase change
fluid that melts/freezes somewhere in the desired temperature range.
Water, for instance...

I have lots of freeze packets, both in plastic bags and hard plastic cooler
packs made to go between the cans. *I'll try them, too, as a cold plate..

If you have two sets of the freezer packs you can freeze one during
the night and morning, move it to the fridge compartment just prior to
the hottest part of the day, simultaneously moving the other (thawed)
bunch of freezer packs to the freezer. I've found it works wonders.