Bruce in alaska Bruce in alaska is offline

Default From Toronto - down St. Lawrence river

In article
,
wrote:

Good day to all;
In two weeks Iım planning to go from Toronto downstream St. Lawrence
River.
I do not have any destination * all what I have is three weeks off
from work, 40ı sailboat, and my two hands.
I like to ask you for suggestion, advice any pro and cons; where to
stop, what must to see, what afraid of * anything what will help me to
make this trip as simple and nice as possible.
My plan is sail down and leave the boat somewhere for winter * to
continue exploration next year.
Thanks in advance.
(Mr.) Mada

Read the Radio Callsign Thread that has been running on the Group,
and Know where, and when, to listen for, Commercial Traffic, Navigation
Traffic, and Safety Traffic, while transiting the St Lawrence VTS System.
Remember those BIG Boys, can't STOP or Turn, near as fast as you can,
so it is important that you stay out of their way.

--
Bruce in alaska
add path after fast to reply