[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Friday Feel Good Video

On Jul 18, 11:58*am, "D.Duck" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:52:51 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

http://www.theqor.com/survey/video_C...wis_Domino.php

Yes Harry - we all know you prefer Mahler, Shostakovich or
Schoenberg...

Just saving you the time. *:)

I think he's more into Verdi and Puccini, or so he claims.

If you like opera, as I do, then certainly you probably like Verdi and
Puccini and a number of other composers active in the genre. I like
Mahler, too, but obviously not for opera.

I don't much like atonal music. I appreciate Schoenberg, but I'm not a fan
of his music.

There's lots of music around, certainly enough for anyone's taste...or
lack of it.

What's the definition of taste as regards to music?- Hide quoted text -

He can only answer that with an insult because as usual, his fingers
started typing before his brain was engaged. The poor mental case can
only act like a complete ass here, because if he acted like that in
real life, he'd get bitch slapped daily.