Larry Larry is offline

Default More good news for investors.

HK wrote in news:6eba7dF66fmsU1
@mid.individual.net:

Capital One, one of the nation's largest credit card companies, said
yesterday that profit in the second quarter fell by 40 percent and it
warned that more customers are defaulting on their loans.

Just in time! The 5th or 6th collection company sent me a bill and letter
about my 1997 Yamaha Waverunner I returned to Yamaha-Suzuki-DooDoo of
Charleston under the Magnusson-Moss Warranty Protection Act (15USC50 2304)
in 1997...defective product, no repairs under 4-year-extended warranty.

They wanted to settle my $20,000 principal and accrued interest in my
account for $3000, saving me $17,000 on a boat I haven't owned since
returning it to its crooked dealer within 2.5 miles of my home, as required
by law.

I sent them my form letter informing them to contact the dealer for payment
of the full amount as he stole their money by not refunding it to them
under Federal Law. The form letter is on my attorney's law firm
letterhead, of course, adding weight to the gravity in the envelope.

The bad paper people keep selling these bad papers to other bad paper
people, ad nauseum, in hopes of finding someone who gives a **** about it.
The form letter reminds them that any mention of this as a bad loan on my
credit report WILL result in an immediate litigation far in excess of any
payment they can dream up.....(c;