Larry Larry is offline

Default Scary

wrote in news:e08130b3-e4a1-415f-990f-
:

On Jul 18, 1:01*am, Larry wrote:
"Don White" wrote in news:487ff767$0$4054
:

Good god man...... * now I have to try and sleep tonight!

I just get fed up with the "my religion is the best" nonsense.

I won't fight with you because you are obviously convinced that you
are right here but I was raised Mormon and I was taught that any man
of good heart and intent can enter the kingdom of heaven. So your
whole rant is moot.... I believe in any mans God, and will celebrate
that with any man or faith, of any religion or no religion as it
were... So go ahead and hone your rant, but it is not based on fact,
just emotion and superstition.. Isn't that kind of like the pot
calling the kettle black???

What about all the passages that non believers in Christ are going straight
to hell? The books are full of them, including, I believe, the Book of
Mormon. Eye for an eye, remember? Pluck it out! What nonsense. More
murders.

What tears me up is the indoctrination of the innocent children into their
parents' superstitions. A child will believe anything it is told. If you
tell it a 1966 Cadillac is its god, it will honor 1966 Cadillacs until it
wises up. If you can ISOLATE it from finding out otherwise, all 1966
Cadillacs are holy for its whole miserable, fear-filled life. That's
exactly what religions do to their children, brainwashing and isolation.
That sows the seeds of genocide, whether it's in Iraq or Salt Lake City.

I do kind of like the idea of multiple wives, however....(c;