Larry Larry is offline

Default How many banks...

HK wrote in news:6e9v0fF64g5dU1
@mid.individual.net:

Larry wrote:
HK wrote in news:6e9fq3F5uqn4U1
@mid.individual.net:

Wachovia Securities was raided today.

got some url pointers for this Harry?

Here's one from Reuters:

http://www.reuters.com/article/ousiv...EN674920080717

Just for fun, I printed out one of the better articles about the guy with
$500K for his retirement that's not FROZEN so he can never retire before
he's 105....and taped it to the front door of my Wachovia Branch. I'll
have breakfast in the morning in the diner down the street so I can watch
the reaction as the public comes in the front door. The staff goes in the
back door and won't see it thinking it's some message that's always taped
to the front door about Wachovia's wonderful services.