[email protected] 7seassinner@gmail.com is offline

Default Ham and Wry...

On Jul 15, 4:48*pm, "Skip Gundlach" wrote:
Ham and Wry...

We're in Fernandina Beach,

Hello Skip,

Thank you for the update. I was wondering what was happening. P L E A
S E keep the posts comming they are the only real crusing updates
availible here in RBC, a discussion board where people discuss a
variety of crusing topics who are intereseted in crusing in boats.

I am also so glad to hear you found your loved one. So many people
just dont understand the emotional connection and love bond that pets
create. It must have been terible while she was missing. ups I almost
used the word "gone" and as we all know has another meaning.

Best of luck to you Skip and I look forward to your next post.

Your Friend,
Fred