DK DK is offline

Default Ping: SW Tom

John H. wrote:
On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 07:30:37 -0400, HK wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 20:19:36 -0400, HK wrote:

Well, then, I go back to my original post on this to you...that as a
boating newsgroup, this place is lost, and that I show up mainly to
watch the aberrant behavior of the seven dwarfs and (as you mentioned)
to crap on one of their heads from time to time.

None of the seven, so far as I can tell, has the slightest interest in
boating related subjects or, if they do, they seem incapable of making
any but the most empty headed of posts (e.g., I took my kid wakeboarding
yesterday, or, I took my 93 grandchildren on a cruise).

So...

Harry, your statement, "I show up mainly to watch aberrant behavior...", is
belied by the sheer quantity of attack posts you make here.

I am willing to make you a deal. I will make no posts on Chuck's Island if
you make no more than one more post here, in answer to this one.

Look what you'd have to gain!
Deal.

Not that you had anything to add, boating-wise, there or here.

D'oh...there he goes again.

That's what I did, braindead...I made one more post "here," in answer to
your "deal." I interpreted "here" to mean the thread in which you
offered your deal, and nothing more than that. Perhaps if your language
skills were better, you would have worded your deal more clearly.

Move on, braindead...you're getting nowhere with this one.

Where are your fellow dwarfs...I'm sure they'll take your side and make
you feel better.

Bull****.

You've shown what your word is worth, Harry.

John,

WAFA, Warp17, and "**** for brains" are trolling for attention. It's
very obvious. Let the three stooges go and they will get very tired of
each other.