Don White Don White is offline

Default Ping: SW Tom

"Eisboch" wrote in message

Speaking of cheap brothers, out of curiosity, older or younger than
you?

My brother is as cheap as the day is long - younger by the way.

This guy can squeeze a penny into a buck - I swear.

He's five years younger and looks 2 years older. Worries about money too
much.

Bob's a great guy and puts up with our teasing of his penny-pinching ways
most of the time.
We have lots of funny stories about him blowing the moths out of his
wallet.

Speaking of wallets .... I am still trying to come up with a name for the
new (old) boat.
Originally, I was going to call it "Sir Sam", a name I thought of when I
was looking at a fast trawler (Sabreline), but the name just doesn't fit
the boat I ended up with (Mainship).

I have removed the old name from the transom and quarterboards, but have
drawn a blank on the new name. Mrs. E. came up with a combination of my
daughter and her name, but again, it just doesn't fit the boat. I am
looking for something unique ... not serious .... humorous if possible,
and not something with deep, hidden meaning.

Was thinking of: "M.T. Wallet" or "M.T. Pockets (in honor of current
fuel prices)

"No Vacancy" was suggested by my daughter.

I was considering, "Moby's Dick" ..... but that idea was vetoed
immediately by Mrs.E.

Still scratching my head. Unfortunately, the USCG Documentation was
applied for with the "Sir Sam" name. It still has not arrived (they are
running behind, I am told). Once I get it, I'll have to apply for a name
change.

Eisboch

When you decide... don't forget this important step...
http://www.48north.com/mr_offline/denaming.htm