JimH[_2_] JimH[_2_] is offline

Default Ping: SW Tom

On Jul 15, 6:47*pm, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 11:35:20 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

wrote in message

What I don't understand is why you, my friend Tom, Dick, and two or
three others even address this issue again and again. If you just stop
talking to him, and about him, he will go nuts like last time everyone
did it. He posted 50 unanswered attack posts in one 24 hour period..
Tom, and Dick weren't here to see how great it worked, almost shut him
up... but you saw it, then you broke and the others followed. Too bad,
we had a lot of old faces coming back in for a couple of weeks there,
now they are lurking again.. sigh...

Kinda funny to think about .... *"Every Tom, Dick and Harry" ....

oh well. * Circuit breaker is replaced. *Boat now has safe, protected power
to both 30 amp services.
A/C is humming. * Beer is cooling in the fridge. *Pickin' on the guitar.
Life is good.

Eisboch

And my brakes work.

As they should have when you purchased the trailer.

Hope your Karma improves. ;-)