steveJ

Default roll on bed liner on fiberglass

I wonder if this stuff could be used as coating on fabric covered boats
such as kayaks, and umiaks. I'm guseeing in would stick to cotton canvas
pretty well and be easily repairable with a touch up brush. I wonder
what the tensil strenght would be or puncture resistence vs. weight.

SteveJ

Kevin wrote:
A lot of drift boat builders/owners are using the spray on urethane
liners to a high degree of sucess. Linex and rhino seem to be the
facorites. I used a roll on product, herculiner, for the plywood bed
of a trailer and am fairly plesased with the results. The spray on
professional stuff can be applied pretty thick, is very tough, and so
it is used on driftboats for rock protection.

Kevin