Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Ping: SW Tom

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 15:14:34 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

I have removed the old name from the transom and quarterboards, but have
drawn a blank on the new name. Mrs. E. came up with a combination of my
daughter and her name, but again, it just doesn't fit the boat. I am
looking for something unique ... not serious .... humorous if possible, and
not something with deep, hidden meaning.

Don't agonize too much over it. Paint on "Secretariat" or "Ruffian"
and she'll love it.
Of course I'm not sure if the Boating God has rules about naming.

--Vic