Jim Jim is offline

Default Ping: SW Tom

"HK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:

Hey, it *is* boating related.

Eisboch
Indeed, but he doesn't seem to know anything.

Jim's having a little fun here as a break from growing bananas.
"Growing" .... not "going".

Anyhoo, despite your doubts, he knows more about boats than most
others in the NG, including me. He's just bashful about his
knowledge.

Eisboch
He works very hard at keeping it secret.

That's because he's here to roll in the mud...not help the overall tone
of the group.

What kind of boatman waits till the middle of july to dig his boat out of
moth balls. Rhetorical. We already know the answer.
Once we get rid of three sour notes the tone will be sweet.

What is going to get rid of the stench you create with virtually every
post you plop here?

Hey...how's that old, clapped out, underpowered, and now completely p.o.s.
boat of yours? Do you still have it, or just the photo of it?

Broke your word again.
BTW How do you figger that your presence here improves the "tone". You
certainly are a sour old man.