Larry Larry is offline

Default Gas prices have doubled

Herodotus wrote in
:

How about we all try to show a bit of common sense.

I thank God that I travel under the New Zealand flag. We have no
enemies and what little people know of us gives us a good reception.

Anyway, this is way off topic.

regards
Peter

Peter, have you ever read about the USS Liberty from the first-hand
reports of her crew in 1967? Take a look if you haven't....

http://www.gtr5.com/

Liberty was a spy ship sent to Israel to be sunk by them and blamed on
Egypt so the false flaggers could drag the US military into the 6-day
war to do Isreal's bidding. The valiant efforts of the captain and crew
of Liberty saved the ship and thwarted the plans of US Zionists by
keeping her afloat, at which time a cover story had to appear that she
was mistaken for an Egyptian horse carrier that had no resemblence,
whatsoever, to a US Navy spy ship bristling with hundreds of antennas
over her superstructure.

Hearing frantic calls from Liberty, the Sixth Fleet commander sent his
jets to save Liberty and her crew from the Israeli attacks, TWICE! Each
time, he was ORDERED by the highest levels of the Pentagram and White
House to recall the jets as that would have ruined the plan to drag us
into another war to the delight of our Federal Reserve bankers.

By the way, I'm a former Christian, having been dragged into it by
parents and adults since birth. I'm a practicing Atheist, today. There
is no "god" and has never been one. Human superstitions run rampant
throughout our history without a single shred of evidence to
substantiate any of it. Those who live off superstitions make damned
sure noone asks too many embarrassing questions like when was Christ
born and when did it supposedly die. They don't like to talk about the
following 70 years when not a single historian wrote a single sentence
about such a man who could walk on water, heal the sick waving his hand
and raise the dead. I find that quite curious, don't you? The myth of
Jesus Christ came 3000 years after the same exact story of Horus in
verifiable Egyptian stone hyeroglyphics at Luxor, another of the
Zodiacal Sun Gods in a long string of Zodiacal Sun Gods. American
Christians get mad if you ask them what that fish symbol and cross on
the back of their minivans represents, having no idea of its Zodiac base
in the age of Pisces and the shorthand cross of the Zodiac they took the
ring off of many centuries ago...

It will be a personal shame I cannot be here when the Procession of the
Zodiac passes from Pisces into the Age of Aquarius around 2150 to see
the looks on their faces when nothing happens, except in their minds....

There are some great videos on YouTube you may find enlightening:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mzciu8HvfwA
Zeitgeist - The Movie....watch all 13 parts on YouTube. One whole
section is about using religion to enslave us.

Root of all Evil by Richard Dawkins
http://youtube.com/watch?v=X2epvSAGuLc
Professor Dawkins' view that forcing children into their parent's
superstitions is child abuse. Having been a victim, I heartily agree.

It's a crazy world we live in. Over 5000 humans die each DAY in the
name of one religion or another. How absurd. No wonder we're hell bent
on destroying the whole race as fast as possible.