misia

Default 24 VDC appliances?

This is what I'm thinking too- if I have a large amount of electrical
connections anyway, why worry about a spark igniting a propane leak
somewhere in the bilge? Plus I have cruised in arribean a lot and
sometimes spent a whole day plus $50-100 on taxis to fillup $10 worth of
propane tanks. M

"Wayne.B" wrote:

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 06:42:21 GMT, Rick
wrote:

Just preference I guess, I have had my boat for about 7
years now and while it is big enough to have a couple of
gensets, an inverter, and a very large 120V battery bank I
love my propane stove and wouldn't give it up for anything.

You're choice of course, but I'm not wild about having propane on a
boat, and the convenience of not having separate stove fuel to worry
about is kind of nice.