posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Larry Larry is offline

Default Gas prices have doubled

"mmc" wrote in
ng.com:

"Larry" wrote in message
"Mike" wrote in
:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4kxTkhwR_Q

The only one telling the TRUTH....

Sadly, nobody wants to hear the truth Larry..
We'd rather let CNN, FOX, MTV, CMT, our church or political party tell
us what to think and do. Saves valuable porn surfing and video gaming
time. We're in a toilet, but the surge is working and there nothing
really wrong with the economy so all is good, right?
Could someone open up my drip just a little? aaaawwww, that's it.....

I'm kind of out of the loop, myself. I haven't had a TV in the house since
1992 when my wife left. She took it with her and I never replaced the
"billboard in my living room" as I refer to them. What little there is to
watch on it that's "news" between the incessant spams, is a lie, a fantasy
created by the shadow government.

That class, by the way, is terrified of uncontrolled bloggers and
especially you tube....(c;

......9/11 was INSIDE job.