Larry Larry is offline

Default Gas prices have doubled

Jere Lull wrote in news:2008071401055675249-
jerelull@maccom:

But can that be accomplished between cultures so different as al

Quaida
vs. most/all western countries?

First, I've never met, seen or had any contact with an "Al Quaida"
person. I've seen some government-doctored videos of an Osama Bin Laden
double who didn't even look like him. I'm not sure Al Quaida even
exists, outside the various government propaganda offices that keep
hammering away using this term, over and over and over....like they do
"terrorist".

I DO know several Moslems and have for many many years. I moved to
Tehran in 1977 and lived and worked for the Iranian Air Force until 28
days before the Shahanshah left in 1979. No matter what the Zionists
controlling the US Government say, Iranian people do NOT hate Americans.
Iranian people hate the American GOVERNMENT, and with very good reason.
It threatens to kill them, just like the Israeli masters that run the
American Government. Iranians, in general, are so smart they know there
is a difference. Drop by Radio Shack and talk to Iranians, who seem to
gravitate there for a job. They are natural merchants, so be wary of
all that stuff you've bought for reasons you can't imagine...(c;

I knew rich Iranians. I knew dirt poor Iranians, Azurbajanis, Kurds. A
Kurdish man even the Iranians in my neighborhood had trouble
communicating with stayed on after our apartment building was
constructed sleeping in our common area garage. We took pity on him
sleeping on his straw mat on the concrete and made a little plywood room
for him in a corner of the garage so he could be warm with his little
kerosene stove that made the best pot of tea I ever tasted! We
communicated with him through gestures and broken Farsi. The man was
huge, a natural fork lift. I saw him carry a whole 15 cuft fridge up 8
flights of stairs and not even sweat! He kept our place clean, lawn
hand manicured, rooftop picnic area we made clean, did odd jobs for us.
He cried when he saw the room we had made for him, probably the first
home he'd ever had. We Americans were heros for the whole neighborhood
once that word got out of our good deed. NOONE dared cross our lawn or
mess with our stuff with such a huge Kurd standing guard by the door,
his favorite position except during prayer times. I never met an
Iranian who hated me in over 2 years living in a middle-class
neighborhood, off the local economy....well, except for that Iranian guy
who tried to shove his way in front of me at the Supershellan
(supermarket) when I threatened to put that shopping cart right up his
ass, to the great amusement of the very English gentleman in line behind
me in his bowler hat commenting, "Good show, old boy! Good Show!"

I'd easily move back to Iran anytime the religious nuts lose their grip
on the Iranian government and sane people from the 21st Century started
running Iran again...after all this stupid sabre rattling stopped.
Hell, I used to volunteer to fly with the Iranian Air Force....great fun
except for the 3 weeks we flew 24/7 to Tabbas after a 9.2 earthquake
killed 25,000 people in 80 seconds flat during their dinner hour. That
was awful. We flew nonstop in C-130 Hercules to feed and house the
18,000 people that survived...out in the desert outside of the totally
collapsed city on the Afghan border. I bet those Iranians remember all
the Americans helping load and unload the planes all night long, too.
You never get tired of being hugged to death for your good deeds.

I was going back to Iran as soon as they let Googoosh, the Iranian pop
star, back in the country. Taxi drivers used to pop in American rock
cassettes into their players for the American riders when I lived there.
"No, no! Do you have Googoosh?!", I'd always ask. EVERYONE had
Googoosh, a silly question. A huge smile would cross the taxi drivers
face as he popped open the glove compartment for you to select your
favorite Googoosh tape. He had 'em all! Ahh...cruising around Tehran
at 120km/hr with Googoosh blaring out of all 4 speakers...(c;

She is banned in Iran...FAR too sexy and a threat to Islam for comfort!
She drives Iranian men MAD with lust even Islam cannot control...(c;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Googoosh
"In 2001-03-21 during Norouz holiday Googoosh performed in Dubai. This
concert was considered a homecoming for her since thousands of Iranians
crossed the Persian Gulf to hear her."
http://www.googoosh.tv/
Iranian women are a jealously guarded secret weapon, as you can see, FAR
more dangerous to world peace than any stupid bomb! They are Aryans,
not Arabs...a totally different race from Arabs, another group of
beautiful women Islam tries to hide:

Can Israel possibly solve the problem of so many Muslim "entities"
refusing any possibility that they are a valid state, attacking them

so
many ways?

Let's investigate your "average Arab"......here's one I know, Mahmood
Al-Yousif, a blogger in Bahrain, one of my favorite Middle Eastern
countries. His blog and his life are fairly open to everyone at:
http://mahmood.tv/

He's a videographer and owns a video production company. His great
pictures, especially of things he loves, are on:
http://flickr.com/search/?q=Mahmood+Al-Yousif+&m=text
.....a total ham....just like us!

A couple of years ago, his wife gave him a new stainless BBQ grille for
Christmas! They do Christmas like most Americans...not because they are
religious, but because it's a fun thing to do...presents and all.

Looks dangerous, doesn't he? Notice how he hold his scimitar to
decapitate you. This is the Arab the Zionist propagandists DON'T want
you to see, meet or think about. Notice how he wants the same kind of
life you want...a little freedom and to be left alone to enjoy himself.

You'll never see a Mahmood on American Zionist TV. That wouldn't be
good for the thought police. He has more money than most Bahrainis I
ever met and is far more outspoken, which gets him dragged into court by
his own government and his blog banned in Bahrain by the local
Islamists. But, he's a good representative of the Bahrainis I know and
have met. They all love the American people, too, because WE are the
country that made Bahrain filthy rich.

How can anyone have such a beautiful garden....IN THE SAND?!

These people, who do NOT have atomic weapons or even much of a military,
are TERRIFIED of the Zionist War Mongers WHO DO HAVE ATOMIC WEAPONS and
their American Government Cronies. Is it so hard to see why? They are
no threat to you or me or our way of life. They'd like to sell us some
oil at a fair price, taking into consideration the depleted value of our
private banknotes. I love their oil, personally, and have for most of
my life. It sure makes my life LOTS more pleasurable than anything the
Zionist War Mongers have ever done for me...or any of you.

I sat in the lobby of a really nice hotel in Bahrain enjoying some fine
tea under the Imir's picture one afternoon while I was in Bahrain
working on the USS Coronado, one of our two Navy support ships
homeported in Bahrain's main port. A nicely dressed Saudi sat near me
and notice I was a little different than most ugly Americans showing the
bottom of their shoes, an insult to Arab customs, and not drinking booze
the hotel serves for foreigners. He struck up a conversation with me,
curious about what I did and why I was in Bahrain. He'd come to buy
gold jewelry for his wives (2) over the causeway bridge from Daharan and
decided to stay overnight to see a boxing match playing near the hotel,
a sport Arabs love.

Before we parted ways, we made a little deal. I was to come home to
America and get my government to stop supporting the Zionists killing
Arabs. His part was deadly serious, I still believe. His part was to
make regular gasoline 50c/gallon in Charleston, SC, USA. I couldn't fix
my part of the bargain, but I still believe he could have gotten that
price at our pumps if I'd delivered the goods. They are THAT terrified
of Zionism and its atomic bombs.

Pity....Americans sure would have benefitted if the deal had gone
through.....(c;