Hunter[_2_] Hunter[_2_] is offline

Default Blatic 48 Vs Oyster 48

My Taswell was a center cockpit and I liked that as one did not have
to move around the desk in a disorgainized sea. Another benefit of
the center cockpit is a better aft owners stateroom. One of the
reasons I like the Baltic is they appear to over build, three spreader
mast, oversized blocks, wenches.

Bottom line is I am looking for a strong comfortable cruiser n the
48-52 foot range.

On Jul 12, 8:12*am, wrote:

A bigger question in choosing between these boats is if you like the
raised salon layout of the Oyster, or the "afterguard vs crew" cockpit
layout of the Baltic. Isn't it kind of odd that the OP didn't mention
anything about this consideration?

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

PS to Larry- The Amel is to the Baltic what a Lexus is to a Ferrari