Larry Larry is offline

Default Gas prices have doubled

Herodotus wrote in
:

The last three wars of
Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq have shown that superior technology
doesn't necessarily mean you win.

My only problem with your post is the "you" in the above sentence.

The American government isn't run by the people of the United States,
and hasn't been since 1913 when the Federal Reserve Bank Corporation,
owned by a shadowy group of secret bankers, took control of our
government by controlling its money supply. Even its creation was done
without the permission of the American people as it was by a quick voice
vote when most of our representatives had gone home for the holidays.
They didn't even count the votes because the count would have meant it
didn't pass. The IRS (Internal Revenue Service), hated by most all
Americans like the Germans hated the Gestapo, was created at the same
time in the same manner.

Bankers and Think Tankers run America, not its citizens. We citizens
are as much victims, having been used for cannon fodder in the constant
wars the bankers use to keep the interest on national debt rolling into
their pockets, as any Iraqi or Afghan. Our elections are a scam:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iVlZTWH7u8w
Watch all 9 parts in order.

Only the most stupid Americans still think Arabs with box cutters made
THREE huge steel reinforced buildings fall straight down into their own
footprint at freefall speed, an airliner crashed into the Pentagon and
simply vanished, an airliner crashed in Pennsylvania and didn't leave a
single seat or piece of luggage or massive titanium engine....just a
gouge in the ground with no wreckage.

The Nazy Ministry of Propaganda were amateurs compared to American cable
news networks controlled by Zionists.

George Orwell had the date set too soon.....but not by far.

1984

"You" never wins. WE, the yous of America, only end up face down in the
killing fields of Europe, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan and soon to
be Iran. These men will stage another "attack" to justify Iran, just
like they have since Pearl Harbor....

.....a day that lives in infamy, indeed.

Meyer Rothchild said, "Let me control a nation's money supply and I care
NOT who makes its laws." He's still right, today.

We Americans go on arguing about the employees of these
bankers...presidents, politicians, senior bureaucrats....just as if it
made a difference who we voted for. Our current presidential candidates
are all:
Freemasons
Council on Foreign Relations
Trilateral Commission

hand picked by the bankers who run the place.....

We get to vote for the "Lawyer of their choice"....

It's why non-member Ron Paul wasn't allowed to debate them....and screw
up the farce being broadcast.