Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Clear Bottom Bucket

I'd have to look it up, but it was Trinidad something or other. At one
point, I hadn't used the boat for a couple of weeks, and there was a small
"edge" of green, but that went away as soon as I got going.

wrote in message
On Jul 12, 9:22 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
It's been over two years since my last bottom paint. So far, the only
thing
I've noticed is that my knot meter sticks for a couple of minutes when I
first start moving. ...

What are you using? I swam the bottom a week or so ago and
practically had to use a machete to get the growth off.

-- Tom.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com