Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] is offline

Default A nice one for a Sunday morning...

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 09:26:59 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
"Reggie is Here wrote:

John H. wrote:
and it should put a smile on your face.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKdbWwruY

It did put a msile on my face. I wish I had seen that video before my
son went on his trek.

He has taken photos but no video. My wife hated the ones of him para
gliding in the Himalayas and bungee jumping at Victoria Falls. I am
sure he could have worried her even more with a video camera.

PS If you haven't seen the "Free Hugs" video check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD6o49Uqv10

This is one with a cute girl, just for you.