Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Clear Bottom Bucket

"Claus Frørup" wrote in message
Isang tao pinangalanan, Vic Smith nagsulat:

On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 23:44:19 +0200, Claus Fr?rup
wrote:

Battiscope

Yes, that's a bit handier and smaller. Do you actually use it once
the novelty is gone?

It does come out of the locker once in a while, but mostly when I take
the youngest nieces and nephews out for a fishingtrip.

Personally, I wouldn't mind having some type of reverse periscope
device in clear waters, but I sometimes enjoy watching fish.

That could easily be made of a downspout and a couples of mirrors.
--

Who am I?

http://www.froerup.dk/claus

That might be useful if you need to look at your prop or examine the hull or
keel without getting wet.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com