Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Silaprene Adhesive/Sealant experience

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 09:54:30 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

A buddy handed me a tube of this stuff and gave me a little sermon on
its virtues compared to 5200. Apparently it is used in the auto
industry and it sticks well to metal. Has anyone here been using it
on boats and if so how's it holding up?

-- Tom.

Not directly addressing your question, and a bit outdated concerning
new products, but this might be useful when considering
adhesives/sealants for various boat applications.

http://www.boatus.com/goodoldboat/sealant.asp

--Vic