Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Blatic 48 Vs Oyster 48

I think core is fine and, if fact, preferable, if you are in a price range
where are buying a newer boat. Another factor is having time to have the
boat throroughly surveyed for water in the core. You should the immediately
recheck and rebed every place where water could get in around deck fittings
and keep checking.

I was buying in a price and age range and under time constraints that made
surveying a large number of boats at several hundred dollars a pop plus
travel to look at them impractical in view of the number I would need to
look at with a reasonable expectation of finding a sound one. I therefore
chose a solid glass model.

--
Roger Long