GDSmith GDSmith is offline

Default Porsche Gas Mileage

On Jul 11, 8:11*pm, DK wrote:

I'd be very happy with 20mpg. *My X5 4.8 has horrible gas mileage - 18
average. *We did order the Z4 3.0si - not as a replacement - and it is
advertised as 18/27. *It will be interesting to see what the real number
is.- Hide quoted text -

I think this is the range that we're in. We have the Mercedes SLK-55
AMG (5.5L V8, 360hp) and it get about 20mpg regardless of where or how
it's driven (well, unless I get 'spirited' - then it DROPS.) Luckily
we have a Jetta TDI as our daily driver and that hits the 45-47mpg
range. I wouldn't want to have to drive the SLK (with the premium
gas) to work everyday !

GDSmith
Harpers Ferry, WV

FOR SALE: 2003 Baja 242 Islander