Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Porsche Gas Mileage

"Tim" wrote in message

My '90 Grand Marquis (Colony Park) wagon will get 23-24 on the 4 lane
w/ cruise on 65. Use air and it drops to about 21 +/-

the wifes 2003 Chry Town and Country only gets about 23 w/air on and
65. So I figure that even though it's still lousy by todays standards,
I'm not doing so bad, besides. It will pull my boats

-------------------------

I tease Mrs. E. about her Navigator. The best it can do is around 12 mpg,
regardless of how light your foot is.
However, it *will* pull a boat or trailer.

It sorta cracks me up. Of all our vehicles, the Porsche, with the highest
horsepower and performance, gets the best fuel mileage. The Sprinter
(Mercedes diesel) RV gets second best, followed by the Ranger PU, her
Navigator, the old GTO and the old Ford. The boat comes in dead last.

Actually, the Harleys get the best mileage, come to think of it. I just
haven't done much riding this year yet.

Eisboch