Thomas Flores Thomas Flores is offline

Default No attempt to avoid collision

It's not the uniforms, it's the type of person. You run into them in all
facets of life. Take the self appointed neighborhood Nazi running around
poking into everyone's business, posting flyers and even going so far as to
demand that any reports of illegal or dangerous activities/situations be to
him instead of the police so that he can report them himself. This is all
above and beyond any homeowners associations agreements or convenants and
actually interferes with police business. At least with the CAP, CGAux, etc
you only deal with them on a limited basis. Imagine living on the same block
or next door to this 24/7. If anyone has any suggestions of how to deal with
this type of person, I'm all ears. Thanks.

Thomas Flores

wrote in message
On Jul 11, 11:20 am, "Roger Long" wrote:
"Capt. JG" wrote

total bozos with delusions of grandeur.

Don't get me started on my brief membership in the Civil Air Patrol.

I think it's the uniforms. If you dress folks up like extras from
some kind of farcical operetta about vaguely fascist aquatic clowns
the guys who show up for a second day of work are likely to be acting
to type... The CAP, CG Aux and Power Squadron all do some good work
and have the potential to be wonderful resources but they seem to
attract a lot of guys who really ought to go join the benevolent order
of costume parties and I think they are the worse for it...

--Tom.