Jim Jim is offline

Default I'm out............................................... ..................................................

"HK" wrote in message
DownTime wrote:
Don White wrote:
wrote in message

Nobody believes anything he says.. Tom just likes mocking the
retarted.. Just ignore WAFA like the rest of us.. If you leave he wins.

Somehow I doubt Capt. Tom would mock 'retarded' individuals. Even
though I only met him once, I feel secure saying that.

What's a WAFA? I musta dozed off during the last meeting, or my filters
are finally keeping out most the chafe.

It's another name for a JustWaitaLoogy. Means ****** Absent Focused
Activities.

JustWaitaLoogy is what happens when two posters here with serious
mental/emotional problems, Loogy and JustWaitaMinute, get together. They
form an entirely new life form, absent rationality, manners, and knowledge
of standard English.

Tbere's an entire generation of JustWaitaLoogies here, and they are known
collectively as the Seven Dwarfs because of their diminished mental
capacities. The other members are John Herring, DK (aka Deranged Kruger),
Reggie (the man with a 1000 identities here but no boat), Jim (Jim of
Florida, a real sour attitude a**hole), BAR (Bert Robbins, our obligatory
high school dropout), et cetera.

Now...you're up to speed.

Not quite up to speed yet. WAFA is Harry HAKR Krause. WAFA can mean anything
you want it to. Stick around for a while and observe WAFA and I'm sure you
can come up with a description of your own, although WAFAs description of
himself is quite suitable.

Harry (WAFA)s opinions are those of a lonely bitter old man whose entire
life revolves around himself and rec.boats. We are trying to encourage him
to leave rec.boats but despite almost universal distain for the man, he
remains oblivious to his lack of popularity and continues to deposit his
crap on rec.boats.

Now...You're really up to speed.