posted to alt.sailing.asa
Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Fried chicken now ok

"terry red cloud" wrote in message
hi all - its me again mysterry mermaid- now just plain ole terry
butcher, joe wife redcloud- just wanted ya all to know - coffee is for
sale again - go to e-bay search el lago coffee- it will come up - see
what we got there & were adding new too. if you want to order at a
cheaper price contact me directly - also if you want a free 1 pot
sample - e-mail me for that too. look at e-bay site - and tell me
which you would like to try - i have it green , whole bean & ground -
this is the best coffee you will ever taste- thanks for lisening & and
taking time out to read.best reguards --
e-bay seller name is terrybutchera- or just search el lago coffee-

So you've gotten out of that hell hole Texas and moved to Paradise -
southern Florida. Congrats!

Smart move. But, they drink real coffee around here. You've got to have
beans that make a good tass of Cuban espresso (cafe con leche) or you ain't
got nothing to sell here.

Wilbur Hubbard