posted to alt.sailing.asa
terry red cloud terry red cloud is offline

Default Fried chicken now ok

On Jul 10, 11:00*am, "Mike" wrote:
Another flip flop, Fried chicken now ok:

http://blogs.usatoday.com/onpolitics...ats-can-r.html

Befoe, fried chicken bad:

http://www.denver.org/metro/dnc/news-detail?bid=6

Lean

* a.. Half of the meal (or 50%) of the plate is made up of fruits and/or
vegetables
* b.. A colorful meal - include at least three of the following five colors:
red, green, yellow, blue/purple, and white (Garnishes not included)
* c.. No items are to be fried

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmi...ign_pivots_to_...

hi all - its me again mysterry mermaid- now just plain ole terry
butcher, joe wife redcloud- just wanted ya all to know - coffee is for
sale again - go to e-bay search el lago coffee- it will come up - see
what we got there & were adding new too. if you want to order at a
cheaper price contact me directly - also if you want a free 1 pot
sample - e-mail me for that too. look at e-bay site - and tell me
which you would like to try - i have it green , whole bean & ground -
this is the best coffee you will ever taste- thanks for lisening & and
taking time out to read.best reguards --
e-bay seller name is terrybutchera- or just search el lago coffee-