Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Fake wilbur Hubbard

wrote in message
Yeah, Wilbur. I'll bet you were surprised to see the Red Cloud crew
member who prompted the evacuation because of a sprained ankle, when
she walked without any sign of a limp in the news footage of their
rescue helicopter when it landed. You really had to be there!

She quite obviously exaggerated her injury. But, then again, one should
expect that from the weaker sex. I warned him about letting her tag along.
But, he wouldn't listen. I saw the video and it just reinforced my opinion
that whe used it as an excuse and he fell for it. The poor folks got caught
up in the rescue mentality mainly because they didn't have sufficient
cojones to be at sea in the first place.

I figure probably Joe abandoned ship more because he cared so much about the
poor little Schipperke. Hated to see it so afraid. It was probably in a bad
way - shaking, shuddering, whining, diarrhea running down its legs, throwing
up - you know how dogs tend to mirror the activities they see their master
and mistress engaged in.

Wilbur Hubbard