posted to alt.sailing.asa
Mike[_9_] Mike[_9_] is offline

Default The big challenge

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 22:39:43 -0400, "Mike"
wrote:

Name Obama's ten greatest accomplishments.

I suggest you go here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

for an introductory course.

Surely you can do better than Wikipedia. Name 10 accomplishments.

BTW I hear McCain crashes a lot of planes...I think the qoute was
'good party animal, lousy pilot'

What is your proof? His father, also John ("Slew") McCain, crashed 5 planes.
You must be confused with him. McCain is a better pilot than Obama, and if
he is known as a party animal that's great - the guy can loosen up. Are you
ignorant of Naval fighter pilot culture?