[email protected] 7seassinner@gmail.com is offline

Default Fake wilbur Hubbard

On Jul 9, 5:27*pm, FoolKiller wrote:
On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 23:36:47 -0700 (PDT), Bob
wrote:

On Jul 7, 10:48*am, wrote:

*As I've told you and your butt buddy bob I'm not Joe, even if he is a
far better sailor than you and Bob combined.
Fred

Given that wilbur is a fake and his alterego Capt. Neil may be a fake,
then isn't the term "Fake wilbur Hubbard" a bit strange?

Given that wilbur is a fake then you are saying a fake of a fake of a
possible fake *And a fake Wilbur sock puppet is a fake of a fake of a
fake of a possible fake.....

Fair makes yer head spin, don it?

A fool who knows his foolishness is wise
at least to that extent, but a fool who
thinks himself wise is a fool indeed.

Not really you idiot. Willbur is a wanna be idiot just as you are and
if any of you were half as good a captain as I am you'ld know the
diffrence. Go kiss each others ass.

Fred