Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Making a teaser video...

"John H." wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 21:10:01 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

. ..

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 20:30:47 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

I want to know how *you* know that fish have good eyesight.

I don't know because I'm not a fish, but Doug Hannon has done a lot of
experiments with different species of fish and he says they have good
eye sight. :)

I am thinking of the endless hours dragging three or more squid rigs
loaded
with brightly colored and contrasting fake squid .... through schools of
tuna.

Tuna never saw the damn things.

Eisboch

Maybe they saw them too well!

BTW .... saw your posts over at the RV newsgroup. Congrats on the new toy.
It's amazing how some newsgroups can still offer helpful information without
all the BS.

Eisboch