John H.[_4_] John H.[_4_] is offline

Default signal to noise ratio

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 00:05:47 +0100, Jonathan Spencer
wrote:

In message , John H.
writes
On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 21:33:58 +0100, Jonathan Spencer
wrote:

In message , John H.
writes

The Tees dumps into a harbor with a golf course on both sides. My kind of
place!

It does? All I see is industry north and south. Are we talking about
the same river?

Well, I was probably looking at the wrong place. Here's where I saw the
golf courses: http://tinyurl.com/58mwdz

Goodness me, golf courses. Salt marshes. The area north & south of the
river, with all those roads, are former/current chemical works and steel
furnaces. Google Earth shows what the place is really like.

[snip]

It sounds like you may have more problems than a sticking thermostat.
Sounds like carburetor problems also. Hopefully one of the mechanic types
will jump in here to help out.

Quite possibly a fuel feed problem. I need to look at it again.

What brand engine was it again? I could go back through all the messages,
but I'm quite lazy.

Yamaha.

Check out this site also:

http://www.marineengine.com/discus/m...81/12481.shtml