Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default the shop messed up. who should pay?

On 2008-07-04 13:26:21 -0400, Vic Smith said:

I guess you're unaware of it, but your posts aren't wrapping lines.
Or should I say "line?"

?? My reader auto-wraps at the right margin, pretty much what I expect
these days.

Since you mentioned it, I quickly found a word wrap option to check in
the message drop down of my reader, Agent.
I've only been using it about 15 years, so I guess I'm slow on
navigating the learning curve.
Anyway, I hardly ever see an unwrapped post.
Guess I won't see any now.

--Vic