JimH[_2_] JimH[_2_] is offline

Default Stuck

On Jul 7, 2:05*pm, wrote:
On Jul 7, 1:59*pm, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jul 7, 12:56 pm, "Don White" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message

.. .

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 08:12:46 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Jul 7, 7:46 am, "Jim" wrote:
Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

Which thread? All I see is WAFA trolling with old pictures trying to
start a fight instead of following the rules...

Don't know for sure, but it sounds like I'm not missing a whole hell of
lot on Chuck's Island.

You aren't.
Better to take your Dwarf Army and soldier on down the road. Somewhere on
your journey you might learn how to act when in your hosts' house.

I don't understand why over at Chuck's it's apparently against the
rules to ask someone about their boat!!!!!
Isn't it a boating forum?

Gene explained this quite well earlier.- Hide quoted text -

No, not really. Why would it be out of the ordinary to ask someone
about a boat they have stated they own? Odd, I don't mind people
asking me about my boats at all! Do you?

Congratulations Loogy. You have managed to get binned under the
handle of "hidden" and re-register under the new handle of
"bodacious".

I am sure will be able to plug the loophole. Stay tuned.