JR North JR North is offline

Default Low turnout for Elliot Bay Fireworks

The usual 200+ boats anchored off Myrtle Edwards Park for the Seattle
Elliot Bay fireworks display were conspicuously sparse this year-only
20-30 boats attended. A real sign of the crunched economy and high fuel
cost effects on boating.
BTW-got Cruis'n Rulz! out for the first time in 3 years last weekend for
a 3 day cruise. Only way I could do it was 'cause I filled the tank last
summer (2.25Gal) planning to go out, but couldn't put it together. HAD
to get out this summer to burn that gas out, before it turned to jelly,
or worse. Ran like dog crap on it anyway.
JR