[email protected] 7seassinbad@gmail.com is offline

Default Three strikes and you're out BrucieBoi

On Jul 6, 9:07*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
To Bruce in Bangkok,

Another forgery. Not smart. You're on strike two!

From: Wilbur Hubbard
Newsgroups: rec.boats.cruising
Subject: Good to see you chastise Skip
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 07:47:36 +0700

Wilbur Hubbard

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message

On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 20:01:22 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

Thanks, folks! *It's good to see not a few of you beginning to come around
and see the folly that is Skip Gundlach.

When I was among the first, if not the first, to point out here in this
group how he was an inept fool bumbling along from screw up to screw up
some
of you told me to shut up. You seemed to think that the way Skip carried
on

Wilbur Hubbard

To whom it may concern the above was not posted by the real Wilbur
Hubbard but by an imposter. Please ignore the post as it does not
represent the opinion of the real Wilbur.

Wilbur Hubbard- Hide quoted text -

Oh boy, another net nanny Narc, going to turn someone into an ISP.
A chicken **** puppet being out puppeted.

U R Pathetic Neal. Besides, it's clear the new , improved Wilbur knows
much more about sailing then you will ever know. Unlike you he has a
boat

Fred