HK HK is offline

Default Justa, an update

wrote:
On Jul 7, 2:02 pm, wrote:

I don't care about WAFA, I won't go to his link either.. I really,
really, really, don't even read a post if I see his handle on the
top.. He is only trolling you and it is working.. I have no less than
three folks, good folks here on the list who have asked me to tell
them if you ever stop falling for WAFA's ****... They have you kf'ed
and know I won't... This continued **** hurts us (the wrecked boat
refugees) way more than WAFA, he could care less... You are not alone
though. There are also two of the oldest posters here who are in the
same boat with a couple of regulars, still can't figure that one
out... Then again, maybe they have little to lose being in the "inner
circle" over there...

Seven Dwarfs = Seven Losers
Whine, Whine, Whine, Whine