Don White Don White is offline

Default Stuck

wrote in message
On Jul 7, 12:56 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"John H." wrote in message

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 08:12:46 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Jul 7, 7:46 am, "Jim" wrote:
Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

Which thread? All I see is WAFA trolling with old pictures trying to
start a fight instead of following the rules...

Don't know for sure, but it sounds like I'm not missing a whole hell of
lot on Chuck's Island.

You aren't.
Better to take your Dwarf Army and soldier on down the road. Somewhere on
your journey you might learn how to act when in your hosts' house.

I don't understand why over at Chuck's it's apparently against the
rules to ask someone about their boat!!!!!
Isn't it a boating forum?

Gene explained this quite well earlier.