[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Stuck

On Jul 7, 12:56*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"John H." wrote in message

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 08:12:46 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Jul 7, 7:46 am, "Jim" wrote:
Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

Which thread? *All I see is WAFA trolling with old pictures trying to
start a fight instead of following the rules...

Don't know for sure, but it sounds like I'm not missing a whole hell of a
lot on Chuck's Island.

You aren't.
Better to take your Dwarf Army and soldier on down the road. *Somewhere on
your journey you might learn how to act when in your hosts' house.

I don't understand why over at Chuck's it's apparently against the
rules to ask someone about their boat!!!!!
Isn't it a boating forum?