John H.[_4_] John H.[_4_] is offline

Default Justa, an update

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 09:13:50 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Jul 7, 11:43*am, wrote:
First doc's appointment since the surgery to fix Breeze's arm, and the
doc says it's healing well, just the way he wants it. He left the left
cast on, I think he just wants to be cautious because she'll be doing
everything with her left for awhile! The right is still a temp. cast,
next week he'll take stitches out and put a real cast on. Good thing
is that the temp cast is below her elbow. About time I got some GOOD
news.

Glad to hear it.. "Cool Breeze" was one of the coolest dudes I ever
knew.. He just keep blowin' down the road. That's where the name came
from

That's great news. Thanks!