Larry Larry is offline

Default Reluctantly selling our Nimble Nomad Pocket Trawler

wrote in :

The 50 hp 4-stroke Honda on the Nimble is more than it needs, and
probably spends most of it's life slightly above idle.

Way too much power. The 33hp Yanmar outboard had no trouble getting hull
speed on the one I saw here. No idea how much fuel he was using in the
little outboard diesel but that would be a much better power plant for the
Nimble IF you can lay a hand on one....(c;

Too bad Yanmar dealers are so greedy. They killed demand for these diesel
outboards with price gouging.